Thursday, February 16, 2012

February 15, 2012

Okay, here it goes.... my first blog entry! (scary) I feel so..... exposed!! ha!

Cleaning with kids is, well, not easy. But I have tried to make the best of it. This morning I was making breakfast and noticed, as you can see, Ive collected some clutter (which I am not a fan of).

After a little while, I put Joelle down for her morning nap, Jayden is busy doing school work, and Jesse and Jasmine are busy playing with blankets and stools (making forts and mangers) so I decide to tackle it. Everything is going good, everyone is happy, and then it gets quiet. Mom's know that when its quiet, you need to go check. So, I swing into the livingroom to check on the preschoolers and THE BABY's DOOR IS WIDE OPEN!! oh man!!! So I go in there (ready to yell) but I find this:

Of course I can't be mad. They both climbed in bed with her, and they were all three having the time of their lives. At least they were happy. (and I could keep cleaning)

After a few interactions with them, and lots of pitching and cleaning, I finally got my island thingy cleaned and organized.
Acomplished. (and I can breathe)

** Through the fun adventure of climbing in the cribs today, Jasmine also realized she could climb out of them. Lets just say nap time and bed time were..... interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment